Why Flowerboy is a masterpiece,my boy is at it again

if anyone knows me or read my thoughts on cherry bomb just over two years ago,you know how much i adore and appreciate the wonder that is Tyler the creator,and finally the new album is out, and let me tell you its a damn masterpiece, not that i expected anything less,because this boy has been fucking with me and my emotions such early 2013,and much to my surprise here i am four years later still blown away by just how talented and clever he is,because apparently its impossible for him to make anything bad.

Like I said earlier I have loved and admired Tyler for so many years now,and not that I needed reminding of how talented and how much i love what he makes but this album has definitely done this,just like cherry bomb did beforehand,its hard too put into words how this album makes me feel or why it seems so important not to just to me but to a lot of people,purely because I've listened to it six times since it came out last night and I'm still overwhelmed by every song. Although  this album has similarities to the last one,being that its so chilled and has that incredible mixture of having a song with strings and rap on it (how he  does that and makes it sound so damn beautiful I will never know)every song is so different but somehow they link together so well,and any album that transition's this well makes my heart do a little skip and a cry at the same time which is you know impossible but he somehow does it.

Its so hard to believe this the dude that wrote,produced and made this beautifully sad album is the same dude i saw three years ago in an overcrowded sweaty kentish town forum, rapping about his anger towards his dad and how he was clearly the devil in a plain white tee,it blows my mind that this is the same person,and it makes my heart flutter a little bit to see that he's become this somehow even more talented dude guy,that makes so many amazing things like how he made a chair out if a giant coke can still blows my tiny mind,and if the features on his last album weren't incredible,then I don't even know to feel about the features on this one.

Although I've only listened to it a couple of times I can tell this album is going to be one of my favorites and hold a place in my heart just like the last album,I can never put my finger on it and you would think after four years I would finally know what it is that attracts me so much to his music,but I'm still as clueless as I was the first time i heard Wolf and thought i had died and gone to some kind of heaven,there's something so different about him his play on words is so clever for example the lyric in 911/Mr lonely "i have had a dog so I've never been good with bitches,cause i never threw a ball,fetch" is so clever.

Again its hard for me to put into words how much I love this album and this guy due to the fact I am still overwhelmed by the album and just like last time his words always seem to find a way to relate to me and what's happening in my life and I feel like this is something he does for a lot of people,as for picking a favourite that's literally impossible,and all of them stick out to me in some way or other but for now the ones that really stick with me are where the flower blooms,(Frank's feature got me feeling some kind of way) November,I ain't got time,garden shed and glitter.
Like I said earlier I can't believe this is the same guy who I saw three years ago and the same guy who made goblin,its hard to put into words how proud I am of him and how far he's comes,when you've watched and listened to someone closely for a long period of time its hard not to feel so proud and be proud to see them bloom into the person they've become,I just hope he knows how talented and how proud not just me but everyone is of him. Although the boy has got to stop fucking my emotions so much because don't think i can handle it for much longer.

FLOWEBOY IS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE GO LISTEN AND APPRECIATE THE WONDER THAT IS TYLER
THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost review.

Albums Of The Year.

I Re-watched Fleabag and now I cant stop crying